Thursday, May 29, 2014

May Faves!

Its time to tell you what I've been lovinnnn in the month of May. All products mentioned suits my sensitive skin and does not break me out. Let's start off with

SKINCARE

1. Tea Tree Cool & Creamy Wash, The Body Shop (RM45)


So I've been wanting to try this and coincidentally The Body Shop 's online store had an offer so I got mine at 35 + free shipping! This face wash is not like anything I've ever tried before. The cool sensation that it gives the skin is a little odd at first but then I got used to it and lovin it. I love using it in the morning coz it wakes my skin up for work. Its not drying and it kinda helps with breakouts. Duh.. its tea tree haha

2. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair (RM255)

I've never contemplated so much before buying a product before. So I finally got it last week and Ah ma gaddddd, I completely understand the hype for this little brown bottle. Needa slap myself few times for not getting it sooner. It completely is "sleep in a bottle" and it leaves my skin so damn smooth the next morning I kept touching my face smiling haha. I love it and it's worth every penny. I'll give it more time to work on my fine lines and I'll talk bout it more soon. If you have that extra cash lying around, spend it on this.

3. Philosophy's Miracle Worker Dark Spot Corrector (RM200)

I've been using this for a month plus, religiously. And I think it works really well to
lighten up my hyper pigmentation. Too bad I didn't take a "before" picture to do a comparison. Hope it'll continue to work just as well! Coz you know sometimes your skin get used to a product and it will stop working somehow.


MAKE UP

1. Collection Cosmetics Lasting Perfection Concealer (RM19.90)
I wrote about this in the previous post (here). I've been using this all month long for my under eyes and post acne marks and I loveeeee it mainly coz it's cheap for what it does! You can read the previous post on this but I'll continue to repurchase fo sho! You can get it at Watsons.

2. The Balm Cindy Lou-Manizer (RM72)
When it comes to make up, I think the hardest thing for me to love is blushers. Its always not the perfect shade, or issues with the pigmentation, colors, too orange, too pink, too glitter-ish. BUT with this, I can't find anything to complain about although its actually a highlighter and also can be used as an eye shadow. I love the consistency, so creamy but its powder. And for the first time ever, I LOVE the color, so perfect on my skin. I love the shine it gives, doesn't make me look oily but just so glowyyy. I definitely recommend this and I love this personally as a blush. L O V E. Can get it as SASA.

3. Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder (RM39.90)
I hit pan on this. Just goes to show how much I adore it. It does everything a powder should. Sets my make up and doesn't make it look cake, AND it controls the shine on my face all day through work. The price is reasonable and it's easy to get. It's available at all drug stores that has a Revlon rack.

4. The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder
Erecca was in UK recently and I asked her to get me some products that are not available here. This was one of em and I completely fell in love with this like crazy. I never understood what bronzers can do to your make up but now I know and I understand haha. It just adds definition to your face that accentuates the hollows of your cheeks. Love it! Will definitely try to find a dupe that's available in Malaysia once I run outta this.

5. Borjouis Happy Light Matte Serum Primer
The second thing she got me from UK. The thing is, I always do a thorough research of products before buying them so I rarely hate the things that I wanted and bought. So no surprise here that I love this. It controls oil and creates a smooth canvas to start my make up with


BODY

6. The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter
One of Body Shop's best sellers but not available in Malaysia. Surprise surprise. This smells amazeballz and I love slathering myself with this before bed. It moisturizes really well too. But a little too oily for day time.

7. Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Eau de Toilette RM270?(cant recall exactly)

I went through 2 bottles of the EDP and now I'm back to this but the EDT version which has a lighter scent and I aint complaining. Its freakin addictive my brain tells me that this scent is meant for me. hahaha. Go sniff it if you see it to know what I smell like if you're interested :p

So that's all peeplee. Bye bye Xx